Mozilla Thunderbird is one of the exceptional and safest email clients that enable the user to manage multiple accounts from any location. Thunderbird lets user create a backup of their messages on their devices like personal computer or laptop. It is highly flexible and just need additional plug-ins to fill out certain holes in some of its features .It is loaded with great features like quick message search, customizable views, support for IMAP/POP, RSS support and much more. The portable version of Thunderbird leaves no stones unturned in providing complete information to the user and thereby let them have access to emails anywhere, anytime. Thunderbird offers user additional security features like phishing protection, blocking remote images automatically, and automatic updates, junk mail filters to secure your mails efficiently and effectively.
How to set up Mozilla Thunderbird?
Setting up Thunderbird is not an uphill task. Let’s find out how to do that in the simplistic way–
- Download the software from Mozilla’s website.
- Install the software and open it once done.
- Go to the ‘tools’ menu and click on ‘account settings’.
- Click on the ‘Add mail Account’ in Account Wizard.
- Now enter your credentials to set up account and click ‘next’ when done.
- Choose either of the two options ‘IMAP’ or ‘POP3’ for incoming server. Note that POP saves your messages in local folder on your device whereas IMAP only accesses the emails from remote server. Type a name for email account and click ‘next’.
- Cross check the information and then click ‘finish’ to complete the setup.
- Go to the ‘account setting’ one more time and select ‘outgoing server’
- Enter "smtpout.secureserver.net" in the "Server Name" field.
- Click on ‘username and password’ , enter your email and then click ‘ok’
- Your thunderbird setup is finished.
How to get Technical Assistance/Customer Care from Thunderbird?
Even though technology is achieving new heights at a fast pace every day, yet the potential risks of malware, viruses and other issues always seems to threaten the IT Industry in general. There is no guarantee one can give when it comes to a product. This aspect is realized by the industry and that’s the reason they try to minimize the potential damage that can cost huge loss of money to both industry and its customers. As a resolution mechanism, they have expanded their horizons to solve customer’s queries and problems through customer service/Technical Support/Technical Assistance. Customer support gives you accurate information and provides you the best solution to fix the issues.
Likewise Mozilla too provide customer care to its valuable users. You can take help of Mozilla’s Customer care or Technical support any time during the day or night (as per your convenience).For contacting Mozilla regarding problems related to Thunderbird ,you can look for customer care number available all over the internet as per your country’s location or you can simply click here to resolve common issues yourself. If the problem still persists, you can raise a question on Mozilla’s forum, to ask a question- Click Here